Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It has been a while..

Wow..it has been a while, but things have been super crazy! Reeves is getting so big. He turned 7 months on Feb 1st, and getting ready to turn 8 in a few days. I can't beleive time is flying by this fast! He is sitting up on his own, and loves sitting in his play room and laughing at Barry. He is so much fun to just sit and watch. It was a sad day at daycare however the other day. He is moving up to Infant Room #2. I think it is harder on me than anyone. I have to admit that he is growing up!

Well, we have been super busy this past few months. Barry has been training for a marathon, and 2 weeks ago run his first at Myrtle Beach, SC. He did awesome, and came in at 3 hours and 56 minutes. We were all so proud of him, and his dedication. It was awesome to watch! Hopefully by next year I will be joining him.

Well, we have a busy spring coming up. Reeves and I are heading to FLA next weekend for a quick trip. We are flying down there. I am a bit nervous, this will be the first time Reeves has been on a plane. I am sure everything will be fine..but I dont want to be "that parent" with the screaming child. Oh well..I am sure I won't be the only one. Then the first weekend in April we head to VA Beach for my sister's baby shower. She is due the middle of March and we are throwing her an "arrival" shower. Then in June we head to Long Island for a wedding of a close friend. That will be our first trip without Reeves. I am excited, and sad at the same time. He will be around 11 months old. We are leaving him with my parents who have already started planning the weekend. They can't wait!

Other than the traveling coming up..nothing much else is going on. I have decided to go back to school in the fall. Well, I am going to go and study and sit for my CPA license. My work really looks highly on having one. So wish me luck. I have my MBA, and I do finance, but they really like us to know more accounting stuff. Should be interesting. Barry's season is getting ready to start, so I need to wait until he is finished.


Here are some pics of Reeves and some of Barry finishing his marathon. Enjoy!
Sitting up on his own! Jan 08
This is his favorite hat

Trying to crawl Feb 08
Barry finishing marathon 3:56










1 comment:

The Gordon Family said...

Reeves is so adorable and getting so big! I hope the trip to Florida was fun and the plane ride was OK. Hope to see you all this week.

Blog Archive