Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving..

Well, we survived another wonderful holiday! It was amazing. I so much love having all my family in town. It can get crazy with all of us under one roof, but we had such a great time. My parents came in on Wed from FLA, and then my sister and brother in law and 2 girls came in Thanksgiving morninig from VA. Barry finishing his marathon, and he took off over 11 minutes from his previous time. It was awesome to watch! He did such a good job. His time was 3 hours and 43 minutes...which is amazing in my book. I dont think I could run 26.2 miles in under 24 hours..let along 3 hours and 43 minutes. He was very pleased, and is already gearing up for another race in FLA in Jan. He is planning on running the Disney marathon the weekend of Jan 11th. I can't travel past Feb 1st, so it will probably be our last trip.
Here are some pics of Barry running his race.




Thanksgiving feast was awesome! We ate, and ate and ate. It was great being around family, and it gives you so much to be thankful for. After thanksgiving it was let the Xmas shopping begin. We actually entertained going at 12:01am to the mall which was opening, but I think the turkey kicked in, and we all decided to sleep. My dad however got up and went to Walmart at 5am to get his blueray DVD player that he wanted. He was so happy! We hit the mall, but about 2 hours into it, I had to sit down. The pain is so bad from this baby. I will survive, but man it hurts! I went to the doc on Wed and she just basically put me on slow down mode! I am not really suppose to lift my son, which I know is easier said than done on my end. I am suppose to just take it easy, and she told me hopefully it will get better. I start to go now every 2 weeks to Dr T. at Atlanta Perinatal to have my cervix checked, so that will put my mind at ease!
Sat we took Reeves down to Lenox to ride the Pink Pig. He loved it. It is an Atlanta tradition..it was awesome, and he had such a great time.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! Here are some fun pics from our holiday..






One more note. I want to wish my good friends, Katie and Jeff luck this Tuesday. They are heading into the hospital to deliver their precious baby!! Congrats, and I can't wait to meet the little one!!

No comments:

Blog Archive