Monday, December 17, 2007

God Bless Reeves and Bad perfume!


Well it was another fun filled weekend here in GA...and let me tell you going from 75 degree weather to actualy snow flurries yesterday is insane!! I realized that I do not enjoy living where there is a 50 degree temperature swing on a daily basis. I love Atlanta, and we dont plan on moving, but my goodness!! No wonder I am sick pretty much the whole winter.

Well, yesterday was a big day for us. Reeves was baptized. He did so well..( I will post pictures shortly). He was the only one at our church that morning, and he smiled and did not throw up on the deacon eaither :)..if you have seen him recently you will understand what I am talking about. He loves his formula, but also he likes to see it later on his bib! My parents were able to make the trip along with Barry's parents. It was really fun, and we did a nice brunch afterwards.
After the baptisism my mom and I headed to the mall of course..and man people are nuts!!! I literally witnessed two grown women fighting over a shirt at Gymboree. It was a little girls sweather that was on sale, and one women said to the other " I was here first and had my hands on it"..I had to laugh out loud. I mean the little girl probably wont even like having the sweater on let alone fit into it in a matter of months. Oh well..Tis the Season! We were also at Macy's..where I seriously think there should be a law against really bad perfume in malls during the holiday season. We were in girls polo looking at some stuff for my niece, and this women I believe took a bath in what had to be Walmart's brand of their perfume! It was so bad, my mom and I had to walk away and forget what we were looking for. We headed to Dillards, where it was not on sale as much, but at least we could breathe! I even made a comment out loud.."Oh my, what is that smell?" Well, again "Tis the Season for bad perfume"..it must have been a gift from someone.

No comments:

Blog Archive