Tuesday, December 11, 2007



Well this is my first blog, and as I sit here at work..trying not to do work, I can't help but think of all the things that are coming up! We are getting ready for the arrival of my inlaws tomorrow for Xmas, and then my parents are heading this way on Sat, and my son's baptism on Sunday the 16th. We are going to be very busy the next few weeks, but it is all filled with good food, friends and family. We head to FLA for another fun-filled Xmas on the 21st of Dec. Head to Sea World, and then onto my parents..needless to say I am super excited to get away!!

As the holidays are approaching, I have also sat back and thought of all the things that I am thankful for this year..We as a family have had one rollercoaster year!

  1. 1. I am thankful for my husband, who after being married to me for almost 3 years is still patient with me when I start ranting and raving about the dumb things!
  2. I am thankful for the birth of my son..who is the best gift that I have ever received, and I am enjoying each and every day more and more.
  3. I am thankful for my wonderful family who I love more and more each day.
  4. I am thankful for the time I had with my grandmother, who after fighting 4 long years against Altizmers lost the battle on Nov 11th, 2007
  5. I am thankful to all my friends

I hope everyone has a wondeful holiday!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Glad your posting!!! Looking forward to all your adventures and blog worthy moments!!!

Blog Archive