Thursday, September 11, 2008

It has been forever...





Well, I am going to get back to writing more on here. We have been super busy, and Reeves is definately keeping us more and more busy! He turned one on July 1st, and ever since then I dont think we have sat down once!!! He started walking on July 30th. It was awesome. I knew it was a matter of time. He had been standing by himself without moving for a few weeks, and then finally took a step. I had the video camera ready to go, and was able to get it all on film. He really had become a mover and a shaker!!

He is now 14 months, and had to have ear tube surgery on Sept 8th. He was such a trooper. He did so well. He had about 7 ear infections recently (over the last 6 months), so the doctor decided our best course of action would be the ear tubes. He bounced back, and acted like nothing ever happened. I think it had to do with "Finding Nemo". His new favorite movie. We brought that with us to the hospital, and he layed there in his hospital bed and watched. (see pic below..I couldn't resist..he looked so precious!).

We have a busy few months coming up. We are heading to FLA on the 18th of Oct for a wedding of a dear friend, and then the 1st weekend in Nov we head back to FLA for the National Ironman Championships. One of our good friends man the Nationals, so we are heading to Clearwater to cheer him on! GO BOB! Then we have Thanksgiving, where thank goodness we are staying put! Then we head to Maryland and FLA in Dec. I will be happy when the 1st of the year rolls around and we are home for a while.

Well, I am off to work. But I wanted to update with pics and and update to our lives.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Archive