Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween and 18 Weeks!!

We had an awesome weekend. First we started at Reeves daycare. On Friday they had a parade and a class party. The kids loved being outside in their costumes..minus the 80 degree temp. Reeves had to be burning up in his all black spider costume. He kept the hat on which was HUGE. He doesn't like hats much these days, so for him to keep it on was a miracle. Here are some pics from his school and class party...









Friday night we had some good friends come over and we attempted to take the kids trick or treating..Attempted is the key word. They were running in all sorts of directions. Reeves wanted to stop and pick up every little thing on the ground, from rocks to leaves to wrappers. It took us about 2 hours to walk a block. We had a wagon, but Reeves really didn't want to stay in the wagon..he wanted to be out and about walking around. It was cute though...and he had a really good time. He crashed around 8pm, and mommy and daddy were not too far behind him.

Here are some Halloween Trick or Treating Pics..








Sat Barry worked on the nursery, which is looking amazing right now. I will post pics soon. I have to pick out the bedding, which is hard..there are too many choices!!

Wednesday we head to the high risk doc, Dr Stone...I will be anxious to get there and see him. So far I really have not felt the baby move. I am 18 weeks today, and I dont really remember when I felt Reeves move for the first time. I know it is still early, so tomorrow I will be anxious to see the little guy. I am still feeling good, just getting bigger.
Hope everyone has a great week!































No comments:

Blog Archive