Thursday, March 26, 2009

Latest George Family Update

Well, it has been a while, and I am getting really bad on writing..But here is the latest on what is going on in the George household.
We are gearing up for Baby George#2 to arrive. We are super excited. Today is actually my last day at work, which is shocking to me that I am still going strong. The baby is sitting so low it hurts to sit for a long period of time, but I want more time off after the baby is born than before.
I hit 38 weeks this past Tuesday. Again, I can't beleive I made it this far. Reeves was born just at 35 weeks, so I never in a million years thought without bed rest or mediciation I would make it 38 weeks..God works in mysterious ways! I am very thankful for the baby staying put and cooking a little longer! I went to my doctor appt on Tuesday, and no progress at all, so Dr Soufi scheduled me for induction for Tuesday night. They are going to start the meds, and then more than likely the baby will be born on April 1st..So Happy April Fool's Day!! I think it will be a great Bday for our baby. Reeves was born on July 1st, so the boys will be exactly 21 months apart to the day. Very easy to remember! We are going to lay low this weekend and relax. I even think tomorrow I may go see a movie..something I have not done in forever!

Reeves update...well he is a spit fire little boy! He is talking more and more each day. He loves to tell you what Monkey's do, elephants, dogs, etc. He thinks everything is the color yellow..but I think he just likes saying it. He loves to walk into rooms, and say hello, and bye bye. I can't beleive how big he is getting. He is going to be a great big brother. My parents are coming up on Tuesday to help out with Reeves while Barry and I are in the hospital. They are going to have so much fun!

Enjoy the new pic of Reeves at 20 months. He loves the camera, but has a hard time staying put to pose. This was taken from my cell phone..I had to be quick..

1 comment:

MANDY said...

Aubryn -- I just noticed your blog listed on FB, so I decided to visit. Your little guy is adorable, and can't wait to see pics of your newest addition. I'm glad you are close enough to your parents for them to visit and help out. That's awesome!

Blog Archive