Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Interesting Weekend....






Well, the weekend was starting off awesome! My mom was in town, which is always the best. We went to dinner on Friday, and then shopping on Sat. Well, Sunday I started to not feel well and so my mom took me to the ER. They did some testing, and determined I have eaither a hernia or ulcer. Fun stuff! So I go on the 2nd of Oct for a scope. They put you under general, and then scope your stomach. Right now I am eating plain bagels, cracker, and chicken noodle soup. I can't really eat too much. Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is wrong and give me some meds to make me feel better.


Other than Sunday at the ER. The weekend was amazing. We did shop on Sat, and determined Reeves can not hang anymore. He is at the age where he doesn't like to be in the stroller, and when he is out and about walking he runs and gets into everything! So I think his shopping days are over, at least for long trips. Oh well..he did do well, and we did move him this past weekend into his big boy carseat. We chose the Britax Marathon carseat. So far, I love it! He seems to like facing forward and enjoys checking out new views, that and he can breathe! The other car seat was getting rather tight. We go on Oct 8th for his 15 month checkup. It is hard to beleive he is already 15 months. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital.


I have added some pics of our visit with my mom. Reeves is totally into Finding Nemo, and loves sitting and or laying on his Pottterybarn Kids chair my parents got him for Xmas last year. It is too cute, and time where mommy can get some things done. He also loves my mom's sloppy joes! They got everywhere..but he sure enjoyed himself!!


Hope everyone has a great week, and a great start to fall!


No comments:

Blog Archive