Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Life on the Farm and at the Fair!!



We had a great time this past weekend. We went to visit Cagle's Farm. Reeves LOVED petting the baby cows, and was not afraid at all. We did a corn maze, which in Georgia was very HOT. It was 82 on Sat, and basically Barry and I just wanted to get out of the maze as fast as possible. Reeves loved running around and picking at the corn. We got our pumpkin for Halloween. Barry is going to carve it up here soon. Here are some pics from the Dairy Farm.




We then went to the county fair last night with some friends. Reeves rode his first roller coaster. He had a great time. I think it was because it was Nemo!


Other than the fun stuff we have been doing on the weekends, we have been relaxing. We are gearing up for the holidays! I have been feeling much better since my scope last week. They found out I don't have an ulcer, which is great news! I have an irritated esophagus, whatever that is. They put me on some great meds, and it is really working and helping. I am able to eat a little more solid food, but still scared to eat anything really heavy. Our Thanksgiving has grown! My sister and her family are now coming as well as my parents. I am super excited!! I haven't seen my sister in a long time, so it will be fun to get together with her family. Then we have Xmas coming quickly. How time flies!
Hope everyone enjoys their week!






No comments:

Blog Archive