Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year and 26 weeks!

Well, we had a great Xmas and New Year. We traveled to Disney with my parents for 2 days, and Reeves loved the theme park. We took him Pirates and the Haunted Mansion. I thought he would freak out on the Haunted Mansion, but he did really well. He loved meeting the characters, and walking around different places. We are actually traveling back to Orlando the weekend of Jan 11th..Barry is running in the Disney marathon. Not sure if we are heading to a park or not, I would actually like to take in some of the outlets and malls in Orlando than another theme park...but we will see. Here are some pics of Reeves and the rest of the fam at Disney World.

Xmas was a great time. After Disney we headed to my parents house in St Pete. We always have such a good time there. The weather was perfect, and we were able to enjoy the outdoors with shorts and short sleeve shirts on. We also took Reeves to the beach for the first time. He loved the sand and got more in his diaper and hair than anywhere else. It was great! Here are some pics of Reeves enjoying Clearwater Beach.




I on the other hand just hit 26 weeks, and everything is looking good. I am starting to get into panic mode, since we basically have not bought anything for the new baby yet. We are actually going tonight to get the bedding and then next week sometime order the crib and dresser. Other than that, I think it is just little things that need to be bought. All doctor reports are good. I am starting on the shots in my hip next week. I was suppose to start earlier, but have been a slacker, and actually got yelled at by the doctor. He said everything looked great, but still he wanted me to start on the progestrone anyway. I dont have to go back and see him for another 3 weeks.

I hope everyone has a great start to the New Year!

No comments:

Blog Archive