Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time has gotten away from me again!!!

Well, things are moving very fast around the George household. Reeves is all over the place and hard to catch up with. I think he is going crazy not being able to really run around outside. I can't wait for the weather to get nicer, so we can head to the park. We have been busy traveling yet again. We went back to Orlando for Barry to run the Disney Marathon. He did awesome!! 2 marathons in under 6 weeks..I was totally impressed. He finished, not his best time, but what do you expect after just running one. He is back on the road training again..for what race I am not sure. I know he has a 2009 schedule that he is working on, but with the arrival of new baby George coming soon it may be a wrinkle in the plans. Here are some pics from the weekend. We had a great time. My parents came up from Tampa and watched and Reeves was great. It was nice outside, so we were able to enjoy downtown Disney as well as all the marathon festivities. I am registering for the half marathon to run with Barry for next year. That is my ultimate goal! I have a year to train..I think I can do it. Barry is actually going to run the Goofy race, which is the half marathon on Sat and then the full marathon on Sunday..I personally think he is goofy if he runs that! Oh well...


On another note, I just hit 31 weeks. Time is surely moving fast. I head back to the doctor (high risk) today for another ultrasound. My OB seems to think my cervix has gotten shorter, but my high risk doc will do an ultrasound and let me know for sure. I am flying tomorrow to VA for one of my best friend's bridal shower that I am co-hosting. I so hope they clear me to fly. I was not suppose to travel 2 months prior to delivery which would be about this weekend..so my OB is going to wait until she hears back from my high risk doc to see if I can go or not. I need a girls weekend so bad..so I am hoping they let me go. Also today is Barry and I's 4 year anniversary. I think we are going to try and go out to dinner tonight just the two of us. I can't beleive it has been 4 years..time has flown by...it has been an awesome 4 years!!

Well here are some additional pics of Reeves. He is growing up so fast right before my eyes. I still have fun dressing him in cool outfits. He can finally fit (almost) into crew-cuts. J-crew's version of kids clothes. They are still big, but the sweaters in x-small fit him somewhat. Enjoy..and I hope everyone is having a great week..



No comments:

Blog Archive